Friday, August 28, 2020

Quilting And Date Night

 This morning I got a few things together to go to moms. I dropped off fabric and tomatoes for Georgie. I actually called her but she was already gone for the day. Told her to go to moms for the fabric and tomatoes. 

As I was leaving the house, I saw the flowers looking awesome!


I love the color! This plant is really growing. Patrick is doing an awesome job on the yard!

Arrived before everyone else. I put my stuff done in the chair where dad used to sit. Then Ann showed up and I was scooted out of it. I worked on the Forest Galorest quilt again today. 


The squirrel or chipmunk is done. I added the branch under the tail. Then I was working on the leaves. This is getting close to being done. Then I need to go through and put the eyes on the animals. 

Came home and worked on one row of the beading. 

Then it was off to go out to eat at the restaurant in Chehalis. It's a really nice restaurant that costs more then we like to pay, but today we just wanted to get a good meal. I love the food there! Expensive but really good!

Came home and I've been playing games. I was going to get some cross stitching done, but that didn't happen. I'm going to make applesauce tomorrow, so thinking that day is going to be cooking more an anything!

At least I enjoyed my day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...