Sunday, August 30, 2020

Today Was A Better Day!

 This morning I was up and working on my beading. Even when it's a "no electronic" day, I was still sneaking on the table. lol I'm getting sick of the "no electronic" day. I notice that Patrick checks his phone for news and other stuff. So, at this point, I don't care any more. 

So, I worked on beading. 


I was able to get another 4 rows in. I'm not at 166/480. It's coming along pretty good. The bird on the left is showing up more, and the bird on the hat is coming along as well. I'm happy with this peace. I was doing something a little different and I think that is cutting my time on doing each row. 

I took a break - for a couple hours - to work on my cross stitching - 


It's coming along. 

I worked more on the pincushion. I did have to rip some out, but it wasn't a lot. I am getting there. I did the dark and light purple. It's coming along pretty good. I need to get over the purple problem and just stitch more purple. Once this is done, I won't have to work with this color again. Don't get me wrong, I love purple, but there are times that it gets old when your stitching. 

It's coming along great, and I'm happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...