Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Not In The Mood Day.....

 This morning I slept in late! I don't know what is going on with me. I just want to stay in bed and sleep lately. I finally got my butt out of bed at 9:30 am. I hate that because the day is half gone by then. 

I found I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I didn't want to work on my beading or much of anything else. I finally got moving and got some laundry in the washer and dryer. I really needed to do something. I did go and pick a small amount of blueberries. 

Once I went out and got some air, I came back in the house and decided to enjoy watching TV by myself. So, I put the old Perry Mason shows on and sat to work on my cross stitching. 

I got started and was surprised at how I started to enjoy working on this. I worked on the mouse ears and face on the bottom right. I also went to work on the mouse in the upper right. I need to get moving on the mirror and then I will start with the outlining. I think the outlines will make it look better and I can show some of the work I have been doing. I started with the pincushion pins. They are all different colors - but 2 of each. I did what I could when I had the floss color. It went really well. 

Then I decided I wanted to play games. So, I didn't do much after supper - other than the mirror by the head of the mouse on the top right. I will do the rest of it tomorrow. I do like how it's coming. 

I'm hoping I get in the mood to do stuff tomorrow. Hard to believe I just didn't want to do much! I'm a person that loves to keep busy with something.....but not today. That doesn't help when I want to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...