Saturday, August 22, 2020

It's Saturday And I Couldn't Keep Busy

 Today I slept in LATE. The day was half way gone....Hate it when I do that, but I really didn't want to get up this morning. 

When I did finally get up, I played games. I just couldn't quit playing games. When I finally did, I was working on my genealogy and correcting a few mistakes. I didn't go back to where I was yesterday, but I was checking Find A Grave out for other things. 

By the time supper came and went, I finally decided I wanted to work on my cross stitching. 

I decided to do some outlining. The outlining of the mirror is a pain! It's not really easy to figure out, there are so many long stretches between lines. 

Now, Patrick is watching his English shows - that I have seen 100 x's! - and I'm going to go and bead. Let's see what I get done today.....Maybe I can call today a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...