Thursday, August 13, 2020

Getting Back To Work....Sort Of

 This morning Patrick took off golfing. I was pretty happy about that. Trouble was, wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I did play a few games. I then worked on laundry - which didn't get very far. 

Once I got things going, I sat and watched "Perry Mason" while working on my cross stitching. So far it's coming along great. 

The mirror has come along great. I am now to the point that I can add the back stitching. I may work on that later tomorrow. Hard to say, since it's quilting at moms tomorrow. 

I sent an email to Secretary of State about only getting 19 people on our ballet. We were supposed to have 36 names for Governor. I counted my ballet, and there were only 19, but we should have had 36. Since I didn't have "proof" that wouldn't get me very far. I received a phone call from Lewis County and he informed me he has 36 names on the ballet. I told him it was only one column. He said, yes, and it was the whole column. I counted 19, but I can't prove it, and I thanked him for looking for me. 

Then I worked more on the cross stitching. When it was time for Big Brother, I went and put another row in on my beading. 

I'm getting there. I'm now at 121/580 rows. 

So, as much as I feel like not doing anything, I can at least say that I'm starting to get back to work on my beading. I am still getting 1 row done a day, but will pick it up and get more soon. 

With mom having quilting tomorrow, and really not wanting to go, I will. It's going to be interesting tomorrow. Don't know what I will work on. Really not interested in quilting lately. Don't want to have anything to do with quilting. So, I guess I will figure it out at the last minute. If only I can get back in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...