Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Another Tuesday Is Over

This morning I slept in. Didn't want to get up at all. I forced myself to get up at close to 10 am. I rarely sleep that late. I'm usually up by 8 am if not earlier. Not sure what's going on, but it did feel good to sleep in. 

I got laundry going and then got to work on my beading. 



The good thing is that I was able to get 6 more rows done. It's now at 102/580. That makes me feel good because I have finished the first 100 rows. The bird is looking really good. The tail of the second bird is coming along now. 

I kept getting us and moving around, doing one thing or another. While I was beading, Sophie was sleeping. 


This is the view I had from the table while I beaded. She stayed there till I went downstairs to get something. She loves being downstairs. The good news is she will be down there tomorrow because mom's coming over tomorrow. 

I got a message from Sue K that she has 3 quilt tops for QOV that she will drop off tomorrow. I will need to get the backing and batting ready for Bill. Faye said they were coming down next week, so I will drop off the sets when I get the backing washed. We are getting close to running out of batting for the tops. I don't know what we will do when the money runs out. 


I was able to get a few stitches in on this one. I worked on getting the back side of the mirrored mouse done. It's pretty close. I wanted to get more, but since it's so hot right now, it's hard to stitch with sweating hands. It was getting to be a pain with sticky fingers. 

At least my day was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...