Sunday, August 9, 2020

Staying At Moms Tonight

 My day started at running. I made a cake for Patrick.  It was his mother's receipe of Chocolate Chip Date Cake. One of the family's favorites. 

I got laundry going. Then went downstairs to iron 2 more background fabrics. Once I was on a roll, I decided to bead again.

The good news is that I got 5 rows in. 116/580 rows completed. 

Then it was time to drop 4 quilts off at Faye's for Bill to pick up Tuesday. Then headed here to moms.  

Tomorrow we will be heading to Tumwater to the vets for Daisy's eye appointment. Then i will go to Sandy's for beading.

It will be a great day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...