Tuesday, August 25, 2020

My One Day To Do What I Want

 This morning we were up when Patrick got a phone call - scam phone call. 

I played a few games. I wasn't in the mood to do much. When I finally got moving, I got laundry going. Once that was going, I was thinking of what today would be. I wanted to work on my beading and finally started to work on the Snowman around 3 pm. 


Even though I started later then usual, I was able to get 3 rows down. I'm now at 155/480 done. It's moving along. I really love watching it grow. 

Then after supper I put another row in (part of the 3). I called it quits after 3 rows. 

Time to sit and watch TV with Patrick. We watched a show about the Red Sea and the Dead Sea. It's amazing what man does to hurt nature. We just can't let nature do it's thing. 


I wanted to get a few stitches in on the cross stitching. I really didn't get much done, but I'm starting to work on the pincushion that reflects in the mirror. That way I don't have to roll the fabric and I can keep working from here. I will do more outlining but right now I wanted to get some purple done. 

It turned out to be a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Qulting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...