Monday, August 17, 2020

Hello Monday!

 This morning I got up and fixed a sandwich to take with me to our BE meeting. I was really on the move. I stopped at Phil's to give him some more blueberries. Then I went and got an ice tea from McD's. Next stop was at the grange to meet up with the group. I was about 10 mins earlier than everyone else. I listened to "We Were The Lucky Ones" on audio book. I really enjoyed working on my embroidery today. 

I worked on the tail and the body. Then I got to work on the wing. It's slowly coming along. 

Came home and got to work on my beading. 

I was able to get a couple rows done before supper. 

While I was making some fried rice, I pulled some mushrooms out of the freezer. I didn't want all of them, just a few. It was hard to get them separated, so I go a knife and went between the mushrooms and "popped" them out. One one pop, I heard "pop" then "thud." It flew 6 feet in the air and landed at the glass doors to the deck. I came around the counter, (laughing) and looked at Patrick to see that look of "what the hell you doing?" I kept laughing and that look never got answered, other than "just throwing food around." 

After supper I went back to beading. I got another 5 rows done. I'm now at 133/580 rows done. Sharon had called earlier and she said she was at 167. I'm way behind her. I was 40 rows behind, now I'm getting a little closer. She's a heck of a lot faster than I am. I'm having fun, and not worried about be so far behind her. 

I'm happy to say it's another day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...