Monday, August 24, 2020

Doctor's Appointment - So Not Much Going On Today

 We went to the bowling alley this morning to pick up our bowling balls. Steve said they may have a buyer but right now is not the time to sell because of the bowling alley's going out of business because of the covid issues. Patrick is talking about probably not going back to bowling if we have to travel to Olympia or Longview. 

It was off to Olympia for my doctors appointment. Things look good and I have to schedule a phone interview for after my appointment in Tacoma. My health looks good. I wasn't in there very long, which was nice. Had to draw blood. We then went to Panara Breads to get some bread....nope! They only had 2 kinds of bread and it wasn't what we were looking for. Then it was time to head home. We stopped at Safeway for the bread and a few other things. Once shopping was done, we headed home. 

I played a few games. I didn't get to play much yesterday (not at all), so got into games again. 

Once I was happy with the games I was playing, I decided to watch some TV and get some stitching going. 

I worked on some more shading and I finished the left side of the spool. Once I got that much done, I wanted to work on the left side of the mouse looking in the mirror. In order to figure the RIGHT amount of counting - I had to do some outlining to figure out where to move over to the left. I started to mark the line that goes from the mouse to the pincushion. I had enough black that I decided to outline the mouse and work on the the pincushion later. I did get more done. It's looking good. 

At least today I can say I was almost Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...