Thursday, August 6, 2020

It's Like Counting The Days

 Today is Thursday. Tomorrow will be Friday. I feel like I'm counting the days, yet I have no idea why. Maybe because I want to do more and can't because of the virus. I want to go out to eat without having to worry about someone not wearing a mask. I don't know, I'm just thinking each day, "Today is....."

I didn't get moving very fast today. When I did, we went shopping. It was time to go get some groceries. We picked up a few thing - have most of what we needed. Just got the stuff we were out of. Came home and put it all away. I pick up some Chai tea each time because I love my Chai tea! It's also good when I mix it with almond milk and ice. It's an ice tea that is really good. I had to have some today. 

After all that, I decided to listen to the end of my book - that was so good! I worked on my beading. 

The first bird is almost done. The second bird is coming in (hat area), and the third bird is going to be showing up on the left side soon. I was able to get 3 rows in today. Not near as much as I wanted to get done, but I was able to get a little bit done. 105/580 rows done. 

I need to get moving on the size of the three quilt tops for QOV. I had to put another fundraiser out there, because we need batting to get more done. Our request can be found on Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/donate/591131995099461/3258538340855803/  Any and all donations greatly appreciated. 

So, I'm sitting here, counting the days. Saturday I have a phone conference. Not looking forward to it, but this keeps me knowing what the day is. I have been one of those who has lost what day it is. It's been 6 months since we were able to walk around without a mask. Lewis County is getting better with cases, but chances are it will go back up again. Way too many people getting together for parties. Life goes on, and I stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...