Sunday, August 16, 2020

One Heck Of A HOT Day

The morning started out okay, but by 10 am I had to shut the house down. It was already 78 degrees. 

It was time to make breakfast. I made some apple fritters (and a couple blueberry). I wanted to try a recipe that was for the Air Fryer. It turned out pretty good. I'm impressed. 

After doing all that, I went and picked blueberries and then came in the house.  Got the dishwasher going, so that I could have the Air Fryer clean when I used it again for zucchini chips. We had those for supper. 

Patrick wanted to watch a couple movies, so I sat and cross stitched while watching the movies. One was "Money Pit" and the other was a cartoon series.  Both were really good. I laughed so hard on the "Money Pit" movie. 

 

While watching the movies, I was working on the outlining, and getting the 4th mouse going. I like the outlining. I have more to go. It's really getting there. The outlining has helped it a lot. I'm really happy with this. 

After supper, I went downstairs to watch some "Cat from Hell" shows. It reached 102 degrees today and I couldn't handle that. So, I went downstairs where it's a LOT cooler. Don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. It's only down to 80 degrees as I type this.

I was able to get a little more done. The 4th mouse is coming along great. So far so good. The needle stitches worked out right, so I was on track. I didn't have to rip out many stitches. I realized I was off on the body of the mouse, and only had to take out about 10 stitches, which is really good for me. 

After an hour and a half down there, I came up and decided to put at least 1 row in on my beading. It ended up being just that, 1 row. I'm okay with that. If I just get 1 row in, I'm still beading. 

It's been a pretty good week of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...