Thursday, August 20, 2020

Not Quite Done

 This morning I really don't know what I was doing. All I do remember is going downstairs around 11 am to work on my Hawaiian quilt. 

I decided it would be a lot easier if I used the table downstairs to do the basting. 

While I was basting the quilt, we received notice that the bowling alley in Centralia is closing for good. We need to let them know when we will go pick up our stuff out of the lockers. It sucks, but now we will figure out what we are going to do from now on. Got to Olympia or Longview, or just call it done. 

I quit when I got about half of what I needed to do done. I'm now to the point of getting this last border done. 

This part is done. I'm having fun working on it, but my fingers are getting sore again. I forgot what it was like to have needles poking in my thumb and middle finger. lol 

Called it quits and then went upstairs to work on dinner. 

=


I made some potato wedges. They turned out good, but Patrick didn't like them. I did. They needed more spice though. I didn't have parsley flakes so couldn't add them. It was more like having a baked potato in wedges. I thought they were crisp and good. 

I tried to get another row in on my beading. I did get one row done. I'm going to try and get one more since I didn't get a chance to work on them yesterday. At least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...