Saturday, August 15, 2020

Visited With Uncle Bob

 This morning I was up and ready to get moving. I helped Patrick with getting a few apples. We came back with a bucket of apples. We put them downstairs for now, because the weather is getting hotter for the next couple days. I'm not looking forward to it. 

After we picked the apples, I was ready to work on my beading. I wanted to get moving on them. Just as I started, Sharon called and we chatted for about an hour. While I was chatting with Sharon, mom called. So, I had to chat with her too. She couldn't get on pogo, so she needed my help. 

Once I got all that done, I went back to beading. 

I was able to get 4 rows done before we had to leave to see Uncle Bob and Aunt Dale. 

We left for "Sweet Inspirations" in Chehalis. Not much is open around here and they are pretty good. Patrick and I are tired of going to fast foods to eat. And even then we have to bring it home. It was really good to see my Uncle. He sold his property in Yelm and was checking on it before coming down. He's staying at their place by the water. My cousin, Sandy, lives up north of Seattle, so they come every year to visit with them. They live in AZ. They won't be coming back. So, today was the only time I would be able to see them. My Aunt is the one that used to bring me her Christmas discards every time they came. This time it was just to sit and have a good meal and chat. 

We came back home and I put another 2 rows on the beading. I was thrilled to get 6 rows done. I'm now at 132/580 rows done. It's looking good. 2 more birds are showing up. 

I wasn't able or willing to do any cross stitching today, but I'm more interested in the beading. We have BE on Monday, so I'll be working on my hand work as well. It's fun. I can do and I do - do what I want to when I feel like it. Keeps things looking fresh and new. Which means, I'm staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...