Monday, August 10, 2020

Early Morning!

 After finally getting to bed around midnight - 1 am this morning, I found myself waking up through the night. Both mom and Daisy were moving around. We then got up at 6 am to be out the door by 6:50 am. I stopped at McD's and then Starbucks to get us breakfast. Once that was done, then we were on the road to Olympia for Daisy's eye appointment. 

We arrived about 10 mins early for the 8 am appointment. We pulled in lot #6 to find a sign there telling us to call "this number" and wait. We called it. They went over Daisy's information on the phone. Then we had to get a form to fill out that was in a box outside the office. We filled it out, then put it back on top of the box. After awhile the gal came out and picked it up. She couldn't reach moms cell phone, so I had her call my number. Mom had the volume off I think. Then we were told to go to the STOP sign at the door and bring Daisy. We did, they took Daisy in, and we went back in the car. After the visit, the doctor called to tell us about Daisy's eyes. They gave mom 3 different eye treatments for her. She has a disease that is degenerated (?). Not sure I have that right. Once that was done, mom paid over the phone and we went to the stop sign to pick Daisy up. Daisy was a lot happier when she came out. She even walked around like she could see better. She wasn't scratching her eyes either. That's a good thing. Took mom and Daisy back home. 

I was going to stop at Sandy's but she called it off. So, I came home and beaded for a little bit. Then took a quick nap. Went back to work on the beading. 


I got another 4 rows done. The tail of another bird is on the hat. Plus the bow is coming along. It's going pretty good. I'm loving this one!

After supper I decided I would watch TV - or listen to my audio book and work on my cross stitching. 

I worked on the mirror and the 3rd mouse. The yellow is the outfit of the 3rd mouse. I was enjoying working on this. I may start doing the outlining here pretty soon. I want to see more results with this piece. 

It's been a long day but at least it's a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...