Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Another Slow Day

 This morning I was up and ready to get moving.....at least I was thinking I was. Instead, I played games and then went to work on my bookkeeping of our bank account. That took a little while, but not long. 

Then I decided I wanted to watch some more "Perry Mason" shows. So, while Patrick went to hit some golf balls at the golf course, I was pulling out some beading. 

I went to my pattern for the project I quit working on and took apart. I checked to see if I had the colors I needed. NOPE. I thought I would because I bought some of the other pattern I was going to do. So, I decided to just check off the ones I had. Not many, so will have to order more beads - go figure! And that took a good hour if not a little more. 

I then pulled some colors out from my boxes. I wanted to try the project that is going on on Facebook. I watched the first video and did the samples as she said. This is 20 colors. I picked 5 of the colors to do the project. I now have a sample of the colors. This is handy in more ways then one. I'm liking this. Of course, I was able to watch 3 "Perry Mason" shows as I worked on the beads. 

Then I played games again. When Patrick decided to watch "Big Brother," I decided to bead. I was able to get another row in on my Snowman. I'm now at 121/580 rows done. I did 1 row yesterday as well. I did want to work on it today, but didn't do what I wanted to. Tomorrow is another day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...