Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A Day To Myself -

 This morning Patrick headed out to golf. I slept and slept and slept! I didn't get up till about 15 to 10 am this morning. I just couldn't get myself to get out of bed, I was so tired! And I slept really good. 

When I did get up, I decided to enjoy some TV shows that Patrick doesn't like. So, I watched all the "Who Do You Think You Are?" that I missed. I was watching 4 or 5 shows. Weird part was that it was sad for me. I usually can watch all that. I almost wonder if I was having sorrow over Dad's death. I thought of him every time they talked about their fathers. Plus I got teary eyed over the ancestors graves. Go figure!

Patrick got home and we put all our freezer stuff in the freezer. We took all the stuff I put in the house, into the freezer in the garage. It's now organized and we can add more to it. Before we were not so luck. 

While Patrick was gone, I worked on my cross stitching. 

I worked more on the mouse on the bottom. I was able to get a little more shadowing done as well. I'm almost to the point of starting another mouse that is coming in. 

I like the way it's coming along. I did make a mistake of the left leg. I need to fix it. I was able to fix part of it. 

Took a break and watched the Presidential debate. What a JOKE! I couldn't believe it! I'm one that is undecided. This put me to "neither one is worth sh**t!" Not sure where our country is going from here. When I was listening to the book, "Mayflower," it was like that back in those days too. I did understand that there is only 10% of Americans that are from the Mayflower. I can count myself as one of those 10%.  Now I will see what the VP's will say. It will be up to them to help me decide who I want in office. I WISH we had better choices. 

Even though the debates were a joke, the good side is that I can always be Happy Stitching/Happy Qulting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...