Tuesday, September 8, 2020

What A Day!

 Before noon today we were on the move. 

First on the list was dropping off a quilt at the Grace church in town. They are helping us at QOV with quilting. Next top was the bank to drop of the water money. Once that was done we were on our way to Olympia where I had to get my Covid test done. (No, I don't have symptoms). They had me do the test, ugh. But I had to have it for my test on Thursday in Tacoma. And finally it was on our way home, first stopping for gas. 

Home by noon and it was lunch time. I was working on my genealogy outside on the deck. I worked a few stitches in on the cross stitch, then got busy with genealogy. I had to fix a mistake or at least find one. I found that my 3rd great grandfather, George Elder is listed as dying the same day as his will. I don't know why everyone took that date! He died after his will not the same day. When I was posting it on one of the websites, I got a reply from another person trying to tell me that he died on that date. I put a note in both ancestry and the other website, that he didn't die the same day as the will. He passed later the following year. 


I was able to get more PURPLE done It's getting close. I need to finish up this purple. lol I like the way it is coming out. 

When I came out this morning I found Sophie with one paw sticking out. The other one was hiding. 

We got her a cat tree and put it together. She watched us getting it together. She did use the poles to sharpen her claws, but didn't get moving around in it. I'm hoping she will use it! It's a waiting game with her. I hope she will enjoy using it. It will get her up higher and look out the window a little higher as well. We'll see. 

It was a good day of being busy and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...