Monday, September 14, 2020

Still Smokey, Still Beading

 This morning we were hoping there would be some rain to go with the smoke. No such luck. It's still getting a little old. We are on day 4 of smoke. 

I decided to try and get more beading done while doing a little of this and that at the same time 

I was able to get another 5 rows done. Now it's 189/480. Getting there. I was able to get most of the birds eye done. At least the little bird on the left is now done. I may get the bird on the hat done yet! It's coming along nicely. Talked to Sharon today and she got the beads in that she ordered from Fire Mountain. So, tomorrow when we go to Costco, we will stop by and pick them up. I'll deliver her beads. 

I wanted to work on the hangers for the Winter Birds that I finished earlier in the year. I have it at the length I want. Now when I go see Sharon, I'll have her show me how to put this together. Then I will work on the other hangers on this piece. I have 2 more to make. It took me most of the evening to get it done. It will be an all day thing to get the other 2 done. I think!

It's been one of those days.....nothing but beading and putt sing around. At least it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...