Saturday, September 5, 2020

Another Day Another Stitch

 Today I really didn't want to get up. I did though. 

After breakfast and a couple games, I decided to bead. Patrick went outside and I sat to bead. Along with doing laundry and cleaning the cat litter box. What fun!

As much as I would love to say I got 10 rows in, I can't. I only got 3 rows in. Then I wanted to change the table cloth and ended up putting everything away so I could get the cloth off the table. Once I did that, I put some of my stuff back in order. Next will be putting the beads in the containers back out. I have them in my glass 13x9 pan. It's really coming along great. I told Patrick I would stop at 3 so we could watch a show. I finished the 3rd row and sat to watch the show. Cartoons are my shows lately. lol 

Then I got to work on my cross stitching. 

I worked more on the purple. Still getting tired of the purple but it's coming along. I have more to do when I'm done with this blog. lol 

I'm hoping to get this done soon. I'm getting a little frustrated with it. Not only is it purple but it's 3 different purples. lol 

Now I need to go roll my cinnamon buns and let them raise over night. Tomorrow I need to make a cake for our friends on Monday. Not sure how it will be the next two days. Hoping to get a few stitches in and being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...