Sunday, September 13, 2020

Still Have Smoke Outside - So Stayed Inside!

 This morning it looked like we had more smoke then we had yesterday. By the middle of the day it was a little less, but not much. It's really smoky and I'm having to stay in the house because of my allergies. It's not health here in Chehalis to be out and about. 

Patrick was changing the bed today. He put his mom's quilt on the bed. 

This is the quilt that his mother started, I finished the blocks, and mom and I quilted. We were quilting this on the trip to my brothers retirement in Las Vegas. Patrick and dad drove the car, while mom and I quilted in the back seat. 

I got laundry going and worked a little on cleaning up. Then I went to the table to bead. 

I was able to get another 5 rows in today. I'm now at 184/480. I'm getting closer to the 200 mile stone. It's coming along pretty good. I'm happy with the way it's going. Then I went and got some of my black beads from my "stash" and started using them. 2 of them broke as I worked on it. So, I put them back in the tube I got them from and added beads from another tube. I'm hoping that will fix the problem. I did find a lot of the black beads were broke in the tube. Hard to say what happened. They are glass beads. I'm using more black now, so I need to make sure they don't brake. 

I then decided to sit and play. Once I got a little of that done, I started to work on cross stitching. 

I was able to work on the shirt of the next mouse. I'm getting there. I've got a lot to do, but at least I was able to get about 100 stitches in so far. 

I'm not enjoying this stay at home stuff. I'm not liking the smoke outside either. It's like I'm a prisoner in my own house. It does get old. I did watch the start of the Seahawk game. That ticked me off! I saw my team kneeling during the National Anthem.  I didn't mind them kneeling at the kick off, but I was ticked over doing it with the National Anthem. My family didn't risk their lives for this country so others can thumb their noises at this country. Disrespect is what that is. So, I didn't watch the game. Patrick did, but I didn't. I don't know if I will any more. I don't believe sport games should get political. They should play the game. If they want to be political, then do it on their own time. Show others what is right, not protest during a game! 

I did find out that my Instagram account was restricted because I had my blog listed on my page. Once I took it off, I was able to post and comment again. Guess FB and Instagram have all the control. 

Okay, enough of that. At least, even with the weather, it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...