Thursday, September 24, 2020

Enjoying My Time

 Today I got moving on the laundry. It needed to be done. 

Patrick worked outside for about 30 mins before the rain came down again. It's been raining for the past 2 days. We are supposed to go through the weekend with this rain. It's coming down a lot harder then usual. 

Patrick left to see an attorney and run some errands. While he was gone, I sat and cross stitched. That and watching TV - "Perry Mason."


I worked on the mouse at the top. I was able to get some outlining done. I will do more. I just needed to get the top of the head to roll it. 


I then started on the lower mouse. I added the pink that is part of the measuring tape. After I got this far, I rolled the piece and added a few more stitching on the body of the mouse. I will try to get more outlining done on the pincushion. Still waiting till the end to do the rest of the pins in the cushion.

It was a quiet day and I really enjoyed being Happy Stitching/Happy Qulting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...