Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Do You Ever Feel Like This?

 This morning I was up and waiting for my doctor's call. It was a good call. Things are looking good. 

Then it was off to Costco. First we stopped at Sharon's to get my beads and give her her beads. We didn't stay long. She showed me how to attach the hanger. After that, Patrick and I went to Costco. We shopped for mom, Phil and us. Once all that was done, we dropped off the groceries to mom and Phil. 

Came home and I didn't feel like doing anything! Do you ever get to that point? The weather (if you call it that), is smokey and depressing. I hate this cloud of smoke. I put all my beads away and marked them on the tubes. Then I thought about doing the hangers on the Wild Birds......and that's as for as I got....thinking......and thinking. I got the stuff for QOV (tomorrow) done. I got the batting and backing cut for Faye. I thought about doing the hangers.....and thought about it more. Nope. Not in the mood. Not in the mood for anything today. 

Even when we were shopping, I wasn't into it. Patrick suggested stuff and I didn't care. I had the lists for mom and Patrick. That's it. 

Am I the only one that feels like that? 

So, today was not a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Kimberly Smith said...

I totally feel your apathy! It is stress burn-out, when stress has gone on way too long, this is what that feels like. This year has been unrelentingly over-stressful for nearly everyone. I will point out that you got A LOT done during the day anyway, so you are my hero! Be kind to yourself, and reflect on all the goodness you brought to everyone today, including with this post ;-)

6th Generation Quiilter, Crafter said...

Thank you! Appreciate your comment. I'm trying to keep positive in all ways. I do at times get down, but not enough to hide. Thank you! You comment is greatly appreciated.

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...