Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Finally! A Rainy Day!

 This morning I messed around. I didn't want to do much. So I did the usual game playing. 

Then I sat down to work on my beading after getting laundry started. 

I started working on the Christmas gift. It's better colors than the last one I did and took apart. It's still not in the direction I want it to be, but the photo was a bad one. The colors are so much alike in the photo, which makes it hard to bead. I will work on getting a better photo later. But right now, it's looking okay. I'm not going to take this one out, I'll deal with it later. I was able to get to 17/200. 

After supper I made some banana cookies with white chocolate. It turned out better than I thought. Scott came over to sign some checks for me, and I gave him a few. Teri texted, "Wow! the cookies are the Bomb!" Guess she loved them. lol 

Then I decided to work on Ethel's block to get a little closer to finishing. I was able to get 3 of the leaves done. But then I had some help at times. 

She wanted me to move the board. Sniffing things is her thing! lol 

Down to one more leaf and then I can put the circle together. 

This is what the pattern looks like. It's only a 5" block. I have the colors already picked out, just need to get past this part and then I can do the flowers. Those will go faster. 

Guess who didn't want to get up! She didn't like the idea of me telling her I needed to get up to get the computer. Attitude! Love this cat! 

It turned out to be a good day. Patrick cooked the grapes and made 2 gals of grape juice. It will go fast. I was able to do laundry and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...