Friday, September 11, 2020

Started Bowling Again

 This morning was a quiet one. I watched "Perry Mason" and worked on my family history to get some information on "Sarah Ring." I could not figure out where I got her last name. When a distant cousin contacted me, I had to double check my records. The only thing I found was that her husband had a Will with a Ring who witnessed the Will. 

Once all that was done, I went to bead. I was able to get 1 row done, before I realized I needed to get supper going. I decided since I couldn't get another row done in about 45 mins, I would go and work on cross stitching in that time. 

I'm getting closer. The ears on the mouse at the bottom of the pincushion is showing up. I'm getting closer to being done with the purple....I can hope. 

Then it was time to go bowling in Kelso WA. We took off and the smoke from the fires about 200 miles south of us, was really low. 


Not pretty! We arrived early for bowling. I bowled a 215, 154, 155. Not the best, but I was thrilled to get a 200 in those lanes. I did good the first game, then old habits arrived. I did enjoy it. Even with bowling tonight, I was still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...