Friday, September 4, 2020

Getting Ready For Bowling Again

This morning Patrick was up before me. 

I got started with playing games and watching some "Cat from Hell" and "Perry Mason" to get caught up a little. I also got laundry started. Patrick spent the day outside. 

I pulled out the box in the other room that has genealogy in it. I added photos to my family tree. Before I even knew what was up, it was 4 pm. 

We got moving on supper and then headed down to Longview. We arrived at Triangle Bowl around 5:30 pm which was 30 mins early. Our meeting lasted about 45 mins. They talked about having 16 teams, but only 14 this year. 12 came back from last year. The other 2 were new - us and another. We will be taking 2 lanes for our team. We can only bowl 2 per lane. So, with a 4 man team, they have to move us over. The team we bowl against will be next to us. Patrick picked #1 for our team, so we will be bowling on lanes 1 & 2. We HAVE to wear masks or be asked to leave. I need to find some masks that won't make me feel like I'm sweating. 

Came home and got back to my genealogy. Added more to my family. 

Not sure where the day has gone, but it's gone. I didn't get to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...