Thursday, September 17, 2020

A Day To Myself - Partially! Woo Hoo

 This morning Patrick was out the door to golfing. I was getting laundry and vacuuming done. Then I hooked up my stuff and did my FlossTube on YouTube. It had been awhile, so I decided to get caught up on that. 

Once all that was done, I went through my beads to work on my next project that will be a gift. I need to get started on it, because Christmas is coming up. So, I changed a few colors to what I have. I didn't want to buy more beads that I didn't think would work. I will have my list with me, and make the changes while working on it. Instead of putting 1516 in the container, I will put the color that I changed it to. But I will keep that number on the container, so I know what goes where. Too many numbers have been changed so I need to do it that way instead of putting the color number I picked. The word chart would be one big mess if I did that. 

I then played a few games before getting back to working on the hangers for the Wild Birds piece. 

I had to take out 5 rows off the right side. Now it's the same size as the left. I took it apart, so that I could measure to make sure it was the right size. Then I started on the middle piece. It has 1 more stitch then the other 2. It was the only way I could get it to be even. I'm close to finishing it, so by Saturday I should have it done. I won't be able to work on it tomorrow as tomorrow is my day with mom. 

Mom and I will be working on Ethel's block. Those friendship blocks that we talked about. She gave them out last Friday. It's a 5 1/2" block. Should be fun! I'm actually looking forward to it. I need to work getting some bright colors to take with me to moms. 

So, I can now say today was a good day for me to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...