Saturday, September 19, 2020

Hello, Crafters! Stay Busy!

 This morning started out with going shopping. We needed shoes, so we headed over to the Sketchers in Centralia. We got there about 10:30 am and it was closed. The door said it was open from 9-8 pm Mon - Sat. Sunday 10-6 pm. I went on line to see what was up. The information on the website stated they were open from 11-6 pm. So, we headed over to Home Depot. I needed a rod for my Wild Birds. Patrick found one he thought would work. So, we bought a brass rod. Next stop was Micheals. They had the photo boxes on sale - 70% off. So, I bought another box. I wanted to be able to put all my beads in those boxes. Off to Walmart to pick up a few things that we needed. Not that I LIKE going to Walmart! We needed a new shower curtain, and around her that's the best place to look. We headed back to Sketchers and bought 2 pairs of shoes. The second one was 50% off, which worked out. My pair was half price, as Patrick's shoes were a little more than mine. 

Home we went. I then sat down and finished with the hangers for the Wild Birds. 


Patrick cut the rods and hung it up in the dinning room. It looks great against the wall. 

The best part is that it didn't take near as long as it did last night to sew those hangers. I didn't have the trouble I had last night. In the amount of time I worked on it last night, I should have waited! It took not time at all this afternoon. 

Then I decided to work on getting my beads organized. Yep, I actually wanted to get organized. At this point, I'm wondering what is wrong with me?! I usually am not organized. It's getting interested to be this organized. I'm beginning to like having everything organized. May start making a habit of it! 

I decided to mark the boxes so I know where to find the numbers I want. It's easier to find. I now have 2 of these boxes. I'm going to mark the next set as well, but I ran out of the tape that helps mark these. 

I then went and put my Snowman beads away for now. I am expecting my beads that I order to be in on Monday. Then I can start on my Christmas gift. The one I designed and didn't like the way it came out. This time I'm ready to get started again, with different colors. 

Once all that was done, I went and worked on my cross stitching. 

I worked on the mouse on top of the pincushion. I also finished the tail and hands. Next will be the face. I do like the way it's coming. I showed mom the photo I had on my cell phone. She asked what I was going to do with it. Told her I wasn't sure yet. She said she would take it. I could always give it to her. I told her I haven't decided yet. Who knows, if it gets done by Christmas, I may just do that. 

So, fellow crafters, it's fun to keep busy. If we all stay positive we can all get a lot done. I'm surprised at what all I can do, even when half the day is shopping. I'm not one of those that likes to shop, but I do when I need to. lol 

Staying busy, we can all be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...