Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A Day To Myself - At least Part Of The Day.....

 Patrick was up and out the door before I got up. He went golfing. I was happy to have the day (part of it) to myself. I wanted to get some vacuuming done and laundry started. Then I went to the beading. I lined up all my beading stuff, this time putting them all in number order. 

Sharon called. She's placing an order with Fire Mountain and wanted to make sure she had the beads I needed for the order. The more we order, the cheaper it gets. So, we were able to get a little discount with our order. She called me back to tell me what I would have to pay her. I'm okay with that. She couldn't get one of the beads we were wanting to order for our Snowman. I got on Aurora Crystals and placed another order with the beads we couldn't get through Fire Mountain Gems. Now we are set for beads. 

I got to work on my beads after working with her. 

I was able to get another 4 rows done. I'm now 176/480 rows done I haven't touched this in over 2 days. It felt good to get more stitching in on this. 

Patrick came home after I was about 2 1/2 rows in. So, I stitched another 1 1/2 rows before quitting. I really did want to do more. 

After supper, I decided to get to work on my cross stitching. Plus I could listen to my book while Patrick watched Big Brother - not my favorite anymore. 

Good news is that I'm getting close to the bottom of the purple. The funny ear of another mouse is showing up on the left side. I was able to get get a lot done considering. I'm about ready to start on the mouse on the bottom, but need to work on the mouse on top of the pincushion. Oh, what fun! 2 mice! At least they are cute! lol 

So, my day ended pretty good. I'm happy with the way the day worked out. I've got mom to change our days together to Fridays. That way I can have my time to myself on Wednesday. That leaves me a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...