Saturday, September 26, 2020

One Of Those Saturdays

 This morning I was up early. I couldn't go back to sleep. 

So, I started out playing a few games. Then I decided to get back to my beading. I really should have done the bindings but not there yet. I did have a few friends say they would bind a quilt for me. So, I may just wait and give them to the gals to do. It will be a month before I can do that, since mom is going to Las Vegas on the 6th and won't be back till the end of Oct. 

I got to work on the beading. 

It's still a little off from what I expected. I will just get this done before I can decide if I like it. I did get another 7 rows done before we headed to Kelso to go out to eat. We picked mom up and had a good ride down to dinner. 

Came back home and I really wasn't in the mood to do much. Starting to get a headache. But I did get some time in on my cross stitching as well. 

I worked on the belly area. It's the tape measure. I was able to fill the mouse in a little more. 

At least I can say, today was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...