Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Catching Up

 This morning I was up early. Couldn't sleep much. Funny how one day I can't get up and the next I can't sleep. 

Played a few games. Patrick went outside. I decided to sit and watch some shows I have on Demand that I have recorded but haven't seen. 

While I watched "Cat From Hell," I worked on my cross stitching. I really wanted to get the last of the mice started. Now they all show up. I enjoyed serval shows of "Cat From Hell," and one of "Perry Mason." It felt good to get caught up a little. 

It's coming along pretty good. It's funny how much stitching I can get done while watching TV. I'm now about half way done. I will probably add some more outlining stitches tomorrow. It need more to bring it out more. So far I really don't need to roll the piece. It's coming along really well. Knock on wood, but I'm not making too many mistakes so far. 

I told Patrick I wanted to go out to eat tonight. I'm so sick of staying home. So, we went to the BBQ place in Centralia. I think it's call T's BBQ. But not sure. They used to have awesome hamburgers when my folks lived up Zenkner Valley Road. It's amazing how things change over the years. The food was AWESOME! We just wanted to try it out because I'm so sick of "Arbie's," "McDonald's," "Carl Jr's," and "Dairy Queen." I will go back to KFC and almost decided on going there. I like the BBQ better tonight. Wanted something different. Really worth it. 

Came back home and put a few more stitches into the cross stitching. At least I was able to get some shows caught up and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...