Monday, September 21, 2020

Embroidery Meeting Day

 This morning I was up and getting my stuff organized for our meeting at the Grange. I needed to stop at the bank on the way. I was going to stop at Phil's but didn't think I had the time. So, I headed on to McD's for a large ice tea before heading to the Grange for our meeting. 

Arrived early, so was able to listen to my book while I waited. I took some fabric and egg cartons to Sandy. She's going to do some pillow cases for me. I gave her a lot of the blue and red that came from the backing fabric. I think it was the end of the bolt fabric. I will try and get some fabric with patriotic designs next time. 

I worked on the piece for Cheryl. I was surprised at how much I was able to to get done. 

I got quiet a bit done. I'm happy with it. I did the center flowers today. It was great. Mom showed up and we were all of 5 showing up. It was good to be with our group again. 

Came home around 3 after stopping at Safeway to pick up some almond milk and chai tea! 

I then got started on getting all my beads together for the gift. I received the beads I needed in the mail. So, I was able to get this started. 

It's a little short of 7" wide. It's smaller than I was trying to go with. I like the colors better this time around. I did make changes to the beads. So, I'm having to keep track of it the best I can. I have my list of colors with the number next to it telling me what I replaced them with. I know there is a way to do that in the program, but I'm just learning the program. I won't be able to post a lot of this, but will do as much as I can before it starts to show. 

They day of embroidery and beading is making me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...