Monday, September 7, 2020

MEMORIAL DAY

 Today is Memorial Day. 

It was our BE meeting day. I arrived and found Bev sitting in her car. She arrived just before me. I opened up the Grange, and then we got set up. Sandy (II) came shortly after. We had a really good meeting. Missed the other, but they should be there next time. 

I worked on cleaning up the back and then worked on the flowers at the top. I'm going to work on this and get it back to Cheryl. I want her to have something she worked on done. 

We went out to check on the chickens, and then we looked at their garden. They have a lot of frogs around their garden!


They had a lot of small frogs. It was fun to find them! I must of seen about 6 of them while we were chatting. 

Came home by 12:30 pm and then we headed over to Nick and Joanne's for BBQ and games. We played a couple different games. Nick was getting testy since he wasn't winning. We played 4 games of "Sorry" and he finally won 2 games. He still complained. lol 

We finally came home around 8:30 pm to feed Sophie and call it a day. At least I could get a few hours of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...