Thursday, December 30, 2021

Able To Cross Stitch With All This Snow

 Another day done. Hard to believe how fast things go, and at other times how slow it goes. Today was a little of both. There were times it seemed slow, other times like the time flew by. Go figure. 

Woke up to more snow. 

More snow all over. 


Plenty to go around!


Now remember, we went out in the truck (behind the car). That's how much more snow we got. Even the mail lady didn't show up today. That's twice this week that she didn't deliver the mail. 

We cleaned up a few more things before sitting down to watch TV. We watched 2 Hallmark Christmas movies. I enjoyed them. Think Patrick did too. It's funny with him, he finds things that they don't say in the movie that makes one wonder how they know the answer. Like when they make a date, but don't say where or what time. But the date is on and they meet us. lol 

While we were enjoying that, I was working on the bookmark. I need to get it done. I do need to figure out how to finish it off, since the "cut" is slowly coming apart. I will work with my BE threads and do something nice for it. Just need to think of how I will do it. 


I finished the bottom block and started on the top block. It's almost done. Have about 30 more stitches to do and then I can do the last one. I'm getting there. 


Sophie knows how to be comfortable. Wish at times I could be that comfortable. At least today was a good day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...