Sunday, December 5, 2021

Beads Arrived

This morning I was up earlier than normal. Guess I've been thinking about the cruise Patrick wants to go on. I'm exited about it, even though I will have to take Dramamine to get through it. It will be fun to take a cruise. Not sure I like the idea of being away from Sophie that long, but we'll see. It's in the talking stage. lol 

I worked on my game most of the day. Patrick worked on the bathrooms and I got laundry going. Just pretty much relaxed all day. The good news was that my beads arrived yesterday in the mail. So, I went back to working on Katt's star. I'm getting there, but lazily getting there. Deadlines are my down fall. 

I got my beads from Aurora Crystals. I love going through them. WA state hasn't made them pay the tax and I get shipping free for the amount that I order. Fire Mountain Gems used to be like that, but now I have to pay the shipping and the tax. It gets expensive when I need a small amount of beads. I got about half of that small one done. Paying too much attention to my games then what I was working on. 

Then it was time for bowling. I did better today. Took me to the 3rd game to "wake up" and figure out what I was doing wrong. I bowled a 156, 166 and then 180. I didn't loose any pins in my average. We lost all 4 games. Nick throw a fit in the end and left before we were done bowling. He didn't bowl very well. Oh, well. Had a good night even with that. lol 

At least I was trying to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

  

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...