Monday, December 6, 2021

Back To Work

 This morning was our BE day. I headed over to the Grange and waited about 10 mins. As I locked the door to leave, Cindy showed up.

I was able to get a little bit done. I still like working on this. We sat and had a good time working on our stuff till about 12:30 pm. Called it done then. Headed to the bowling alley and dropped off some papers there. Ran into a gal that I haven't seen in ages. She asked about Patrick and his cancer. She wanted to know who she saw and where. Told her he was with UW and is doing great. Then she told me she just got her right kidney removed because of cancer and to my surprise - or not - she looked great. She had it done last week. We chatted about Patrick and his care as well as hers. 

Then I headed home. Got back home to see if Patrick wanted to go to the  movies. He decided to pass on it today. I was okay with that because it was cold outside and I really didn't want to go back out. 

We watched a Christmas movie on Netflix. It was really good. It's the new one with Brook Shields. I don't care for her that much. But the movie was good. 

While we were watching that, I worked on the beaded star. 


I was able to get all but the last piece together. Then I ran out of wire, so I have to wait till it arrives tomorrow. I was surprised I was that short. I figured I would be able to finish the star, but that wasn't the case. I'm looking forward to getting this done. 

Of course, that put a damper on what I was working on, so I went and pulled the ornament out to work on it. 


I was close to getting 20 rows done. I had to take out part of it, because it didn't look right, and I was right. I fixed the word chart to fix the mistake I had in there. I'm going to try and finish this one up tomorrow and get the 3rd Santa word chart done. I'm close, so it shouldn't take long. 

The good news is that I actually did a lot more than I have been doing the last week. I'm thinking I'm back to normal - or back to work - on my crafts. I'm happy with what I was able to do today. That keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...