Monday, December 20, 2021

Embroidery Day - Not So Much

 This morning I was out the door around 9 am. I needed to get 2 more gift cards, and ended up waiting in line a good 10 mins. I was okay with that. Then headed over to the Grange to join the others. Sandy and Cindy were already there. I was given a couple gifts. Since I needed to do my beading, I decided to take my bead work and do it at the meeting. TROUBLE WAS that I didn't grab ALL the beads that I needed. So I ended up only doing 4 rows of beading then sitting and enjoying their company. We were laughing about a lot of stuff. It's amazing at how many topics we can get in, in a day. Because I didn't take any embroidery - I didn't do any embroidery - bummer! I should be more prepared!

I headed back home. When I arrived the guy that did the flooring was putting the edge work down. He even finished up the hardwood at the door. He made my day with the way he worked the woodwork on the door!! I was thrilled. Made the front door look a 100% better. I do like having the carpet all the same as well. We got the bed in the bedroom and moved our dressers back in. Patrick and I are trading dressers because I tend to put crap in mine - since I don't have a lot of clothes. He has more T-shirts and jeans then I do! So, I'm working on laundry and putting the clothes in the right dressers. I realized I didn't get my old dresser all cleaned out - my "junk" drawer was still full. I will take care of that tomorrow. It needs to be cleaned out. 

Once I was able to, I decided to bead. 


I finished my first panel!! It's the one on the right side. They are all done and will be assembled it tomorrow. Then I will get started on my next set. I need to get one more set done for SURE! 

It felt good to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...