Saturday, December 11, 2021

Movie Day

Today we were up early and moving a few things around. We put the 2 desks out in the garage. Scott came over to help Patrick with that. I cleaned up a few things. We are slowly but quickly getting ready for the carpet and floor to come in. I need to go through my drawers and clean that up as well as empty as much as I can. That way they can move the dresser. 

Once that was done, we went to the movie about the "Cucci" family. I enjoyed it. Acting as awesome.  I remember a couple of the Cucci family dying close to each other. I do remember the young Cucci in the papers back in 1978 and after. He had the money. I didn't realize he was killed. So on the way home I was checking the internet on where the daughter was now. Come to find out, he had 2 daughters. Interesting how "Cucci" is no longer owned by the family. Everything happens behind the scenes. I never was into the Cucci brand, so never bought an expensive handbag. 


Time for more movies on TV. lol 

After that, it was time to get busy on my ornaments. I have about 1/3rd done. I finished the word chart for the 3rd Santa, but when I started on this one, I realized it's the 2nd Santa. Oh, well. I need 2 of each anyway. I will try to get 2 sets done. I have plans to get at least 2 done. The beading part is fun. I'm hoping to get a lot more done. 

Patrick is wanting his Christmas desserts, so that will be in-between my beading. At least I can TRY to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...