Monday, December 27, 2021

Day At Home Because Of Snow

 Today we enjoyed being able to sleep in. The snow kept coming last night. We had a little bit of the sun show up, but not much. Still have a few inches on the ground. My poor hummingbird is having trouble with the food freezing. I will have to do food for her every day at this rate. 

We worked on getting my quilts out and figuring out which are going to be in the guest room and which are going in the cabinet downstairs. Then we worked on cleaning up a few things. 

Once all that was done, I worked on my book mark. 


I have the main design done and now it's time to do the black background. It was pretty easy. I finished up the first block. I'm enjoying this. We watched a couple movies this afternoon and I stitched. It felt good to be able to work on this. 

My day turned out to be a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...