Thursday, December 16, 2021

Day 2 Of Flooring

 I was out the door before the guy came back to work on the flooring. I ended up at moms for making fudge and peanut brittle. I wasn't planning on doing peanut brittle, but she really wanted that. That made my morning busy. We finished with the fudge and brittle when Nancy arrived to take mom to go get a hair cut. When they left, I left. I knew if I stayed she would have a ton of stuff for me to do all day. She even wanted me to do my own gift card on the computer. I told her I gave her the website and she could do the work. I would rather it be a surprise for the amount. Should be interesting!

Came home by noon. I stopped at Safeway to get some cheese for my artichoke dip for tomorrow. I will put all the stuff in the cockpot before I leave tomorrow. 

Got home to find that they guy with the floors was out to lunch. He had a LOT of floors done in the dinning and living room. The dinning room was done, and he was at the sink area. I was thrilled. It looks awesome. He put the trim in the bedroom before he left. He decided to wait till after the carpet was done to do the entryway. Carpet is tomorrow. I'll be gone! Patrick wants to move furniture tonight - after he gets home from bowling - lucky me!

I decided I had some work to do.


I needed to clean up my mess. I have stuff that needs to be put away - go figure! lol And I needed to get rid of stuff. 

So, I put stuff on eBay to sale. It's changed a little, so not sure where to set my link to. I will work on it. I have both quilting and cross stitch stuff up. 

So, the good news is that I cleaned up pretty good. Still have a few things to finish up, but that is for another day. I got tired of cleaning. The quilt on the corner need a label and it will be off to the museum soon. 

I worked on the panel piece. I was able to get this far. Not very far either! I had to go to McD's and get supper since we couldn't cook today. I'm hoping tomorrow we can cook again. lol 

Then Patrick was gone. I decided to work a little on the quilt for QOV. Then I decided to put the vinyl words on my brother's quilts. Now I just need to get them quilted. 

This is for my younger brother. 

This is for my older brother. They were designed by my daughter and her business. I love what she did for me. I'll have to find her web page again. lol 

At least today I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...