Thursday, December 9, 2021

Enjoying My Day With Patrick

 This morning we were up and starting on moving stuff. We boxed up more stuff out of our china cabinet. We cleaned out the bottom of the towel closet. I did give up a few things. I looked downstairs and saw so much stuff in boxes, that I couldn't believe how much stuff we have! It's filling up the room down there. I have a lot of stuff I need to decide if I want it or not. I seriously need to down size! I can't believe all the stuff we have collected over 39 years together! Let alone some of my stuff from growing up! lol 

After all that, I decided to get back to finishing the star. 

Between cleaning and playing games, I got to work on this last V of the star. I am close to finishing this one. While Patrick was bowling, I was stitching. I did my exercises as well. 

Cleaning seems to be the thing we have been doing lately. All to get ready for the carpet and the floors. It is getting closer to clearing out the top floor except for the kitchen. At least I'm still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...