Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Running Around Day

 This morning I had a headache. I took my pills and then went back to bed. Didn't see the light of day till 10 am. Then we got ready and left for Olympia. 

I was prepared this time. I took my embroidery. 

I got to work on the flowers. After 15 mins of waiting on Patrick - I was able to get this much done. I love the way it was coming along. 


After I finished that, I got started on the 3rd part of this. I was working on the leaves when Patrick finally came out. I ended up with an hour and 15 mins of stitching. 


Sorry about the photo, but since I came home and took the photo - after taking the hoop off - my lighting was awful. The sun came through the window  while I had it on the table. The counter shot was worse because of the "lighting" too. I will work on getting better photos. 

We stopped at Grocery Outlet before coming home. I needed some peanuts for the brittle. Plus I wanted some jam for the jam diagonals that I make around Christmas time. 

I decided to just enjoy being back home so didn't do much after that. lol - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...