Monday, December 13, 2021

Meeting Day - A Full Day

 This morning I went through my list of things to do. I had a ton! First was go pick up a quilt from the church, then to the bank, then McD's to pick up breakfast for mom and I. Next two stops were to get mom at LeDuc's (old name) then off to the Grange to work on our embroidery. 

We arrived when Cindy arrived. I did know Sandy was coming because she sent a text that her sis was in town. I couldn't wait to see her!

I worked on "Ruth's Farwell." I was thrilled to see this going so fast. I did the right side today. 

I was trying to decide if I wanted to use the yellow beads or the clear beads. One 11/0 seed bead and the other is 8/0 seed bead. I'm thinking I may go with my delica beads instead. I like the clear white better. So, that will be something to think about later. 

Then on the way home, I dropped mom off at the shop, then headed over to the eye doctors. I asked for the gal who could help me with getting lenses in my glasses. The gal at the desk told me she was out till 1:30 pm and that when I come back I need to call from the car to see if she is available. She was a little rude. I decided I would not go back today. 

Stopped at the bowling alley and headed home. When I got back home, I worked on my ornament. 

I finished the second Santa (far right) and started to work on my Santa #3. Patrick decided he wanted to call tonight early. So, I will work on it tomorrow. I do see a mistake on the second Santa, but don't think it's that noticeable. 

It was one busy day, but the best part was that I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...