Sunday, December 12, 2021

Better Day All Around

Today I was up and getting laundry started. Then after about 2 loads, forgot and had to go back and do  more. 

I played games - go figure - nothing new there. 

Then Patrick reminded me that I wanted to get some Peanut Brittle made. Of course, I know he wanted that so bad! So, I got moving on it. He helped me when it got down to the last part of cooking it. He's a big help! Once it was all done, and cooled, he broke it up. We all know how that goes - break off a piece, put a piece in the mouth, break off another piece or two, put the next piece in the mouth. He was enjoying the flavor of this one! Then later when we were bowling, he told our partners that "we" have half of it already eaten. AND I only had one piece!

I worked on the Santa panel again today. We watched some Hallmark Christmas movies while I beaded (in between playing games!)


 I will finish this tomorrow and then start the 3rd Santa that I was going to do this time. I'm looking forward to seeing what that one will look like. I love the colors of the Santa's. 

Then it was time to go bowling. I was starting out great. I bowled a 178, 176 and then oops! I bowled a 135. Not my best game! I did have fun tonight. I had to come off the left side edge - not a comfortable place to be - in order to get back on track. That happened about half way through the 3rd game. I did better that way but did get 4 splits on that last game. That never helps. I had a blast tonight, and earlier was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 

 

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...