Thursday, December 23, 2021

Finished And Gifted

 Today we started out with more stuff to do. Patrick worked on getting the desk in the office. I worked on getting the Christmas Star bread going. Once that was started, Patrick wanted to go out and get a few things. First stop was Home Depot for the boxes we bought the other day. Of course, they didn't have the size I wanted. So, I will need to keep my eyes open for them again. Then we headed over to Staples. We needed the mat for the office chair. Didn't want it scratching the new floors. I also picked up a few little things for the desk. Once all that was done, we went to Safeway. There we got more stuff for Christmas dinner - AND man, was it crowded! We had to wait in line for about 5-10 mins. I picked up Patrick a coffee and me a hot cocoa. 

Got home and got back to the bread. Then Patrick needed help with getting the end table for the spare bedroom in the house. We brought that in. He was setting everything up and I was working on dinner. Then I found out that I couldn't get eBay to send my payments to Paypal like they used to, so that put me in a spot. I called and set up another account for my eBay stuff. Didn't like it, but did it. Of course that was an hour on the phone! I had Patrick running around getting supper going. At least I had it ready. Then he could sit and eat for about 10 mins before heading out the door. 

Yesterday I couldn't post that this was done. I wanted to make it a surprise. So, today we delivered it to my son and daughter in law. I had them open it early. I do like to give surprise gifts along with the list of gifts they ask for. I always hate lists. But now a days that's about the only way to go. 


I really like this one. Phil said he liked it better then last years, and I agree with him. I already have an idea for next year. lol 


The dangles have some "pearl" beads from one of moms broken necklaces. I wanted to add something special to the ornament. Don't know if anyone will notice or not. At least I was able to reuse them. 

My evening was cleaning up the kitchen and mess. Plus I called to talk to Cheryl as I haven't seen her in awhile. I guess she fell the other day. Not a good thing! 

So, my day was busy. I didn't get a chance to work on the next ornament. I will be able to do that tomorrow - MAYBE. With all this organizing and getting the upstairs back to normal, it's hard to say what I will be doing. Still boxes downstairs I need to go through. Finding more pen and pencils. So, will get those in the box were they belong! 

In the meantime, I'm trying to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...