Friday, December 3, 2021

Another Friday

This morning was the day to head to moms. I was out the door early, headed to Starbucks to get a chia tea, and tried it with the "Sugar Cookie" flavor. When I tasted it, it tasted like coffee was in it. So, I gave it to mom and she loved it. I think because I had it with coffee the other day, that taste never left me. 

Arrived at moms and helped her order some clothes. Then I tried on the boots mom bought for me. Counts as an early Christmas gift. The left foot was tight in the boot but the right fit great. Weird. Then everyone started arriving. It was a great group meeting. I worked on my binding of the yellow quilt. 


 Best picture I have right now. I'm hand stitching this now. I now have 2 sides done. 

After our meeting I stopped at Connie's and dropped off 3 more quilts. Told her no hurry. I then wanted to get my chai tea, so had to go back to Starbucks. I used my points to get a free one. After 2 tries, I just had to have a regular chai tea. 

Stopped at the church and picked up another quilt. I need to get a batting cut for Debbie and then she can come get the quilt and the backing. At least we have another quilt that is done. 

Patrick and I went to Kelso for supper. Came back home and I didn't want to do much. So, I'm just enjoying the fact that I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...