Thursday, December 2, 2021

Yet Another Lazy Day

 Today I was up and ready to go. Where, I don't have a clue. I thought about what I wanted to do, but we all know how that goes with me. And yep, your right. 

I played a few games. I gave Sophie TLC. I'm sure I did more, but I can't remember what all I did today, wasn't all that important. Patrick was golfing. He left a noon. 

Part of the day - off and on - I worked on my beading. 

I'm almost done with the 3rd part of the star. I will be done before I head to bed. I'm getting there. I know there is a lot I want to get done before Christmas and at this rate, I'm not getting there. lol 

At least I found time to bead today, which is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...