Saturday, December 25, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today we slept in. Katt called to wake her father up - which is a tradition. Of course he was in a soar mood. It turned out she was a little bit down too. So, didn't talk to him for awhile this morning - till I calmed down and he had his shower. 

We then worked on getting the closet in the hallway cleaned out. I have a couple quilts to take to Phil and one to Katt. I want to get some things out of the house. I decided to get rid of a few pillow cases and a few old towels. I have a box for the grange to take for their garage sale. Hopefully they will get some money out of it. Plus I like supporting them, since they support our embroidery group. 

I got some wonderful knitted socks and hat from my daughter in law. I love them! She's really good with her knitting! I also got a really nice stoneware bread pan. This one is the long one for French bread.  Katt gave me so chocolates - yum! and a set of bowls for prep work. I love them! 

We headed over to moms. She shocked me this year. I was given 2 gift certificates! One for beading and one for Starbucks! I will be using the Starbucks when I get her some tea off and on sometimes. 

We had a wonderful meal - Ham, scallop potatoes, cranberries, and homemade buns. Really good! Had an ice cream cake after. We played games and chatting with family. It turned out to be one of the better Christmas' we've had in a long time. 

I didn't make it to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...