Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Now It's Clean Up Time - UGH

 This morning I wanted to work on my beading, but didn't get the chance. I hope to do it tomorrow night when Patrick is bowling. 

Instead, today was working on getting the bedroom finished, working on getting the office and dinning room ready, and just cleaning up. We brought some of the boxes up from downstairs and went through them. I have the Japanese dishes back in the china cabinet. Need to get the doll back in there as well. Went through the books that I had in the bedroom and have a stack to take to moms. I'm hoping to sell my stuff on eBay so I can get them out of the house. If not, I will figure something else out. I may give the stuff to the Grange to sell at their garage sale. 

I went through all the pens we had in a box - and threw out the ones that didn't work. I got my table clothes in a box. Brought up the genealogy and but a lot of those in a box as well. There is a lot of stuff that we are getting organized and in their places. 


The bedroom is set and good. 


The office is getting there. We have the cabinet set up and ready to put stuff in. We did get some of the containers done. We still have more to put in there. 

Once all that was done, I decided to just try and get my next set of Santa's done. 


Didn't get very far. I knew I wouldn't get the ornament done in that short a time. So, I figure when I have a good 2 to 3 hours, I can get it finished. It won't be done by the time Patrick goes bowling because I know Patrick is going to put the desk up in the office. I also need to get my Christmas Star done, and will work on it tomorrow. Not sure if I will have time to work on it while he's bowling, even. I am going to try! I do want to have at least one done by Friday, but at this rate, it may be Friday before I do. lol 

My back is bugging me, so hopefully tonight when I sleep, it will feel better in the morning. I can hope! At least today I was able to get a little bit of fun! That's Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...