Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Getting Ready For New Floors Tomorrow

 This morning I woke with a headache - that pretty much lasted all day. First things first. I pulled all my clothes out of my dresser and boxed them up. I took my jewelry off the top shelf of my cabinet (dresser). Then I got to work on my laundry sense all my clothes are downstairs. I'm almost done with laundry. 

Patrick went golfing again today. They decided to go a little later. I wasn't in the best of moods, which meant I watched TV (Perry Mason - the older versions). I decided to get a FlossTube done today.  I showed the cross stitch kits that I was given. I did enjoy doing this one. 

After awhile I decided to get moving on my beading. I really need to get this done! Trouble is, when one is not feeling so good, one doesn't get very far. I'm going to have to work on this tomorrow while they work on my floors. I want to get moving on this! Fingers crossed. 

I have to go to moms on Thursday - if all goes well with the floors. 

I got an email today that said quilt tops are done and she is going to mail a few to me tomorrow. I'm thrilled. She also said that she has about 15 total with all those blocks I sent her. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Those quilt tops will help get the quilts done! I can't wait. I will take a couple over to the church to see if they can do them. Connie is loaded right now. I really do need someone that can get the quilts quilted. At least at this rate, we can have quilts done faster. 

Even with trying to rest and not doing much, I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...